UP B.Ed JEE 2021: Uttar Pradesh Bachelor’s in Education Joint Entrance Exam is a state-level entrance exam and is commonly known as UP B.Ed. JEE. Every Year, this exam is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board and the University of Lucknow. UP B.Ed. JEE is conducted to provide admission in 2 years B.Ed. course in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates can take admission in 2 years B.Ed. course from any Government/ Aided/ Self- Financed Colleges depending on their rank after qualifying this exam. This exam is conducted only once in a year in offline mode (i.e. pen and paper-based) and the application form for this will be filled in online mode only as no other mode will be applicable.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Form Filling Procedure
UP B.Ed. JEE 2021 Application Form will commence in February 2021 (Tentative). Before filling the application form candidates should have all the required documents such as scanned images of photograph, signature, and ID proof.
There are three stages in the form filling process – Registration, Completing application form, Fee payment. Any misinformation will lead to rejection of the application form. Here we have discussed step by step procedure, so do follow the following steps to avoid any silly mistakes while filling the application form.
Step 1: Registration Process
- You need to visit the official website i.e. lkouniv.ac.in/
- To fill the online application form, click on the Candidate Registration link.
- Here you have to fill all the credentials like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar number, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.
- Once you have filled all the credentials then after that click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After the successful submission, the candidate will get a registration number on their registered Mobile Number or Email Id.
Step 2: Completion of the Application Form
- Candidates have to fill the Transaction ID and date of birth, to submit the Application Form.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submission of the Application, form candidates have to upload a scanned copy of images.
- Check all the filled details and click on the final submission button.
- Now pay the application fee by using digital payment methods like debit card, credit card, Paytm, etc.
- After the successful submission of the application form, do not forget to take a printout for future purposes.
- A scanned passport size photograph in jpg format is needed.
- Scanned images should be recent and coloured according to the authority.
- The size of the image should not exceed 50 kb.
- Scanned image of a handwritten signature in jpg format.
- The image size should not exceed 20 kb.
Part 3: Fee Payment
- Candidates can make payment online through the official website of UP B.Ed. JEE.
- Click on the ‘fee payment’ button to make a payment.
- Candidates can make online payment through a different online method such as Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, NEFT, RTGS, E challan
Note: Candidates must have to secure the transaction ID and Reference ID given by Bank for future purposes.
The Fee criteria for different categories are different.
General- INR 1500/Reserved-750
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Those Candidates who are preparing for the UP B.Ed. JEE 2021 must have a look at the exam pattern, distribution of questions, no. of papers, etc.
Examination Mode: The entrance exam for UP B.Ed. 2021 will be conducted in offline mode (i.e. pen-paper mode).
Examination Duration: Candidates must have complete the entrance test in a duration of 03 hours.
No. of Papers: There will be two papers, out of which the first paper will be similar for every candidate but the second paper will be subject-specific.
Type of questions: In both the papers, all the question will be based on MCQs
Marking scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks and for each incorrect answer, there will negative marking of -1/3 marks.
Paper 1: There are two sections for paper 1. The first one is G.K. and the second one is Language-based. In this paper, The GK section is compulsory for all, whereas the other section which is a language test, candidates can solve questions from any of the language chosen in the same as the application form.
Paper 2: This section includes two-part. The first one is the General Aptitude test which is compulsory for all, whereas, in the professional subject, candidates need to solve questions from their respective stream as chosen at the time of filling details in the application form.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to appear for the UP B.Ed. 2021 entrance exam must have to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If the candidates do not fulfil all eligibility criteria prescribed by the official authorities of Lucknow University then the application form can be rejected at any stage. Therefore candidates should check all the eligibility criteria given below to avoid the rejection of application form.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India and should fulfil the status of residents and satisfy the domicile criteria as well.
- Minimum age limit to apply for UP B.ed. JEE is 21 years but there is no upper age limit restricted for the exam.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 55 percent from a recognized university of Uttar Pradesh or Central University.
- Candidates who have opted Bachelor’s of Technology or Engineering need to obtain a minimum of 55 percent marks in mathematics, science and other subjects.
- Those candidates who are applying based on Post Graduate degree need minimum marks of 50 percent.