The Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB NTPC CBT-1 Answer Key 2021. Candidates who appeared for RRB NTPC CBT-1 can view their question papers, responses and answer keys through a link has been provided on the RRB websites. For the uninitiated, RRB has conducted RRB NTPC CBBT-1 2021 Exam from 28.12.2020 to 31.07.2021 in 7 phases. Let us check the important details on how to check the answer keys and raise the objects.
Steps to Check RRB NTPC CBT 1 Answer Key
- Step 1: Go to the regional RRB website
- Step 2: Click on the Notification of Link Activated
- Step 3: A new Tab will open
- Step 4: Enter Registration Number and Password
- Step 5: Click Submit
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Answer Key 2021: Fee to Raise an Objection
- The prescribed fee for raising objection is Rs.50/- plus applicable Bank Service Charges per question.
- In case the objection raised is found to be correct, the Fee Paid against such valid objections shall be refunded to the candidate. T
- he refund will be made to the account from where the candidate has made the online payment.
NOTE: For Payment Using Debit Cards
- All Bank Rupay Debit Cards are allowed
- SBI VISA/Master debit cards are allowed
- Other bank VISA/Master debit cards cannot be used.
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Answer Key 2021: Procedure for Raising objections
- The detailed procedure with necessary guidelines will be available in the link provided on the official website of RRB.
- Final date and time for raising an objection is 23.08.2021 at 23:59 Hrs after which no representation from the candidates on the questions/options/key etc. will be
- The decision of RRBs on the objections raised shall be final and binding and no further correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates.