IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification is out and anyone willing to appear in such competitive exam can apply now on official website of IBPS. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts a CRP (common recruitment program) every year for the clerical cadre in multiple public sector banks all over the country. All public sector banks use IBPS CRP Clerk exam as a base to fill the vacancies for this post.
The Official IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification was released on 14th September 2018. The Online Registration for IBPS Clerk 2018 will start from today(18th September) and the last date to apply online is 10th October 2018.
As per the official IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification, IBPS Clerk 2018-19 Prelims exam is scheduled on 08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018 and mains exam will take place on 20.01.2019. IBPS Clerk 2018 is going to be an opportunity for all those aspirants who have not been able to crack other recently concluded bank and other government job examinations.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam Dates
The schedule for IBPS Clerk 2018 exam is :
|Online Application Starts From||18th September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th October 2018|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||20.01.2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2019|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification : Total Vacancies
IBPS has introduced 7275 vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2018-19 Recruitment. (Last year in IBPS Clerk 2017 Official Notification’ there were 7883 vacancies in total.)
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Exams (as on 01-09-2018)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application Fee for IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam:
- For Others(General/OBC): Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets .
IBPS Clerk 2018 Full Schedule
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 18-09-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10-10-2018
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2018
- Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 26-11 to 01-12-2018
- Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: November 2018
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 08, 09, 15 & 16-12-2018
- Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: December 2018/ January 2019
- Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam: January 2019
- Date for Main Exam: 20-01-2019
- Date for Provisional Allotment: April 2019.
For official Notification visit : IBPS Clerk 2018 Official Notification