CAT 2020 registration process began on August 5 and will end on September 16. The process of registration for CAT 2020 exam will be online where in the candidates will have to fill an online application form and pay Rs 2,000 as exam fee.
CAT Registration Process 2020
CAT registration process 2020 will include three steps:
- Online registration
- Filling up of CAT 2020 application form
- Payment of fees
CAT 2020 Registration:
To register for CAT exam, the candidates have to follow the steps given below.
- Open the CAT 2020 website in a new window (iimcat.ac.in)
- Click on New Candidate Registration
- Enter name, date of birth, email ID, phone number and nationality
- Click to generate OTP (one time password)
- The OTP will be sent in your inbox
- Verify your account by entering the OTP in the given field
- Upon verification, the candidate will receive their CAT 2020 user id and password.