So guys, we are on last week for the IBPS PO Prelims exam. Download your Admit Card now.
This is the last week of the exam for those whom exam is scheduled on 14th of October, the sunday. What strategy you should follow in this last week is very important as it can impact your IBPS score. Her is a one week plan for IBPS PO Prelims exam. This plan can help those guys who are well versed with the syllabus and exam pattern of the IBPS PO Prelims exam.
Day 1 : Dedicated to Maths
- Revise math formulae, memorize squares, cubes, square roots, cube roots, revise tables.
- Learn fast calculation techniques from seniors, YouTube and apply them.
- Conclude series, approximations, simplifications and inequalities, quadratic equations.
- Number systems, linear equations, ratio and proportion.
- Give atleast 5-6 hours(more better).
Day 2 : English
- Go through basic grammar rules and practice questions.
- Conclude cloze test,
- Conclude fill in the banks..
- Complete phrase replacing and error spotting.
- Conclude RCs, parajumbles.
- Give whole day dedicated to English only.
Day 3 : Reasoning Day-1
- Complete analogy, classification, coding – decoding.
- Complete direction, distances good relations.
- Complete series, inequalities.
- Complete the arrangement and patterns.
- Give atleast 5-8 hours and clear every each concepts.
- Learn all short tricks.
Day 4 : Math Day -2
- DI and DS.
- Problem on ages.
- Conclude interest, percentage, average, profit and loss.
- Give more time to DS and DI.
- Give atleast 5-6 hours.
Day 5 : Math Day-3
- Time and work.
- Mixtures and allegations.
- Spead, time and distance.
- Probability and permutations and combinations.
- Give atleast 6-8 hours.
Day 6 : Reasoning Day-2
- Seating and standing arrangements (circular,table,rows).
- Syllogism, DS.
- Order and ranking.
- Double lineup.
- Give atleast 6-8 hours.
Day 7 : Final Preparation Day
- Do some mock tests.
- Memorize all formulae.
- Keep your admit card printout handy, paste a photo on it.
- Keep pen with you (1 or 2).
- Get a photocopy of teh ID proof which will be required on exam day handy, also keep the original ID card with you.
- Search the route and make arrangements for safely and timely reaching the exam centre (search on Google, ask friends).
- Be ready in mind.
- Go to sleep on time, don’t panic.
- Be mentally prepare that you will do it.
This was the complete 1 week study plan for IBPS PO Prelims exam. The same process can be followed for any other banking entrance exam i.e. IBPS clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS SO or SBI PO. Follow this 7 day study plan for bank exam to crack exam and score more.