1. RIDICULE (VERB): (उपहास करना): deride
Synonyms: mock, scorn
She shouldn’t ridicule him for the aspirations which he had.
2. SLAPDASH (ADJECTIVE): (असावधान): careless
Synonyms: slipshod, lackadaisical
She has a very slapdash approach to keeping accounts.
3. HAPHAZARD (ADJECTIVE): (बेतरतीब): random
Synonyms: unplanned unsystematic
The music business works in a haphazard fashion.
4. CHARY (ADJECTIVE): (सावधान): wary
Synonyms: cautious, circumspect
She had been chary of telling the truth.
5. HALCYON (ADJECTIVE): (शांत): serene
Synonyms: calm, pleasant
The halcyon days of the mid 1980s, when profits were soaring.
6. ABOLISH (VERB): (समाप्त करना): put an end to
Synonyms: do away with, get rid of
The tax was abolished in 1977.
7 ABHORRENT (ADJECTIVE): (घृणित): detestable
Synonyms: detested, hateful
Racism is abhorrent to us all.
8. DESPERATE (ADJECTIVE): (निराश): despairing
Synonyms: hopeless, anguished
A desperate sadness engulfed his son.
9. RELUCTANT (ADJECTIVE): (अनिच्छुक): unwilling
Synonyms: disinclined, unenthusiastic
He is always reluctant in doing anything.
10. DISCARD (VERB): (ठुकराना): throw away
Synonyms: throw out, get rid of
I bundled up the clothes I had discarded.